WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils are pure and highly concentrated extracts from plants; 50-70 times more powerful than herbs. One drop of peppermint essential oil is equal to 28 cups of peppermint tea…imagine a couple of drops in your homemade ice cream or choc mint slice! Essential oils are nature’s defence mechanism for plants and cells and have been used anciently and throughout history for a myriad of health benefits. They are safe, effective, affordable and a fantastic alternative to synthetic remedies and products.
WHY dōTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS?
dōTERRA oils are all about quality and safety – the best of the best! The oils are sourced from all across the globe from the environments in which they naturally grow best. “When you choose doTERRA, you are choosing essential oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.” (see this link for more info) Each batch of oils is rigorously tested for quality and safety and dōTERRA oils are classified as Certified Pure Tested Grade (CPTG); there are no fillers, synthetics, fragrances, perfumes or pesticides in dōTERRA essential oils.
Sourcing oils from across the globe supports the local farmers and communities from which the oils originate (known as Co-Impact Sourcing). dōTERRA’s commitment to these communities is outstanding and through the Healing Hands Foundation and dōTERRA’s other humanitarian partnerships, many lives have been changed for the better.
HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS:
There are three ways to use doTERRA essential oils; as a Food Additive (Internally), Topically and Aromatically. There are many recipes available on the web with dōTERRA eo’s added for flavour. You will find recipes on this site that also include dōTERRA eo’s. The purity of dōTERRA oils makes them safe to ingest in most cases (please always refer to the label). Besides being used in cooking, they can also be added to water, dropped under the tongue or put into a capsule for nourishment of the body including the digestive system, mouth and throat, and more. Topical use (on the skin, diluted with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil) delivers the power of the oils directly to the body’s cells, while Aromatic use (in a diffuser) is fantastic for mood, breathing, air purification and just for smelling incredible. It’s fun to mix and match your favourite oils to create your own unique scent.
HOW TO PURCHASE dōTERRA OILS:
There are two ways in which you can purchase dōTERRA oils…
- Purchase the oils at RRP straight from this dōTERRA website OR,
- Register for a wholesale account and order the oils at 25% off RRP. This is the smartest way to buy dōTERRA essential oils and is as easy as a few quick steps:
1) Go to; mydoterra.com/isaacandsarahmoran.
2) Click on ‘Join and Save’ at the top of the page.
3) Select your preferred language and ‘Australia’ as your shipping destination (if you live outside Australia, please get in touch HERE).
4) Select ‘Wholesale Customer’.
5) Complete the ‘About You’ (Enroller ID is 1441239).
6) Choose your Enrolment Kit. Alternatively, you can select the $35 Introductory Packet (this simply gives you a 12 month wholesale account) and then individually choose which oils you would like to add to your cart for your first order. My recommendation, however would be to order a kit as they are simple, include many of the top selling oils and are by far the best value for money as they are further discounted below wholesale prices and wholesale membership is FREE.
7) Set up your Loyalty Rewards Order (optional, but highly recommended).
Once you have registered for your wholesale account, you can now access my exclusive and private Facebook support group, BIS-E Oils Support. Come and join this group as soon as you can so we can answer your questions and give you as much support as you need. 🙂
If you are interested in the possibility of dōTERRA as a business, please contact me HERE.